A. Each person subject to a background investigation under Section 4-101 of this Title shall be required to provide, subject to the Privacy Act of 19741, to the Commission, all of the following information:
1. Full name, other names used, social security number(s), birth date, place of birth, citizenship, gender, all languages (spoken or written);
2. Currently and for the previous five years, all business and employment positions held, ownership interests in those businesses, business and residence addresses, and driver’s license numbers;
3. The names and current addresses of at least three personal references, including one personal reference who was acquainted with the applicant during each period of residence listed under subsection (A)(2) of this section;
4. Current business and residence telephone numbers;
5. A description of any existing and previous business relationships with any Native American Indian tribe including, but not limited to, a description of the amount and type of ownership interest in those businesses;
6. A description of any existing and previous business relationships with gaming including, but not limited to, a description of the amount and type of ownership interest in those businesses;
7. The name and address of any licensing or regulatory agency with which the person has filed an application for a license or permit related to any gaming or gambling, whether or not such license or permit was granted;
8. For each felony for which there is an ongoing prosecution or conviction, the charge, the name and address of the court involved, and the date and disposition, if any;
9. For each misdemeanor conviction or ongoing misdemeanor prosecution (excluding minor traffic violations), within ten (10) years of the date of the application, the name and address of the court involved and the date and disposition;
10. For each criminal charge (excluding misdemeanor traffic charges, but including any DWI, reckless or careless driving charges), whether or not there is a conviction, if such criminal charge is within ten (10) years of the date of the application and is not otherwise listed, the type of criminal charge, the name and address of the court involved and the date and disposition of such charge;
12. A current photograph;
13. Any other information the Commission deems relevant; and
14. Fingerprints consistent with the provisions of Section 3-105 of this Title.
B. Background investigations conducted by the Commission must be sufficient to make the determination described in Section 4-108(A) of this Title. In conducting a background investigation, the Commission or its agents shall make every reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of the identity of each person interviewed in the course of the investigation. Willful or careless violations of this requirement are subject to penalty ranging from censure, suspension, removal from office and a fine of up to Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). ONCA 07-09, eff. Dec. 8, 2006; ONCA 10-73, eff. Oct. 5, 2010; ONCA 11-09, eff. Feb. 11, 2011.