Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

After a minor ward has come to his majority, such ward may settle accounts with his guardian and give him a release, which is valid, subject to approval of the Court, if obtained fairly and without undue influence. ONCA 13-34, eff. Apr. 19, 2013.