1. The date and time of receipt of the mortgage or other documents;
3. The name of the Recording Clerk or designee receiving the mortgage or document.
Osage Nation Reservation
I certify that this is a true and correct copy of a document received for recording this date.
Given with my hand and seal this ________ day of __________,
The Recording Clerk shall maintain the copy in the records of the recording system, and shall return the original of the mortgage or other document to the person or entity that presented the same for recording.
3. The name(s) of the grantor(s), grantee(s), or other designation of each party named in any other documents filed or recorded;
4. The date and time of the receipt;
5. The filing number assigned by the Recording Clerk; and
6. The name of the Recording Clerk or designee receiving the mortgage or document.
D. The certified copies of the mortgages and other documents and the log maintained by the Osage Nation Recording Clerk shall be made available for public inspection and copying. Rules for copying shall be established and disseminated by the Recording Clerk. ONCA 11-41, eff. Apr. 12, 2011.