§ 5-104. Foreclosure complaint and summons.
A. The verified complaint in a mortgage foreclosure proceeding shall contain the following:
1. The name of the borrower/mortgagor and each person or entity claiming through the borrower/mortgagor subsequent to the recording of the mortgage, including each subordinate lienholder (except the Osage Nation with respect to a claim for an Osage Nation leasehold), as a defendant;
2. A description of the property subject to the mortgage;
3. A concise statement of the facts concerning the execution of the mortgage or in the case of a leasehold or permit mortgage the lease; the facts concerning the recording of the mortgage or the leasehold or permit mortgage; the facts concerning the alleged default(s) of the borrower/mortgagor; and such other facts as may be necessary to constitute a cause of action;
4. True and correct copies of each promissory note, if a leasehold or permit mortgage then a copy of the lease, the mortgage, or assignment thereof relating to the property (appended as exhibits); and
5. Any applicable allegations concerning relevant requirements and conditions prescribed in (a) federal statutes and regulations (b) the Osage Nation Code, ordinances and regulations; and/or (c) provisions of the lease or leasehold or permit mortgage, or security instrument.
B. The complaint shall be verified by the Clerk along with a summons specifying a date and time of appearance for the defendant(s). ONCA 11-41, eff. Apr. 12, 2011.