Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. A child, his parent or guardian, or any interested party may demand a trial by jury, or the Court on its own motion, may order such a jury to try the case in the following cases:1

1. In adjudicatory hearings concerning an alleged delinquent, neglected or deprived child, or a child in need of supervision, where termination is stated as a possible disposition in the petition;

2. In termination of parental rights hearings;

3. In determining the parentage of a child under this Title.

B. Unless a jury trial is demanded, it shall be deemed to be waived.

1So in original; there is no B.