§ 3-104. Reporting procedures.
A. Reports of known or suspected child abuse or neglect made pursuant to this chapter shall be made immediately to the Indian Child Welfare Department or Osage Nation Police and shall be followed promptly by a written report prepared by those persons required to report. The receiving agency shall forward a copy of its own report to the Central Registry on forms supplied by the Indian Child Welfare Department.
B. Such reports, when possible, shall include the following information:
1. The name, address, age, sex, blood quantum and social security number of the child;
2. The name and address of the parent, guardian or custodian;
3. The nature and extent of the child’s injuries, including any evidence of previously known or suspected abuse or neglect to the child or the child’s siblings;
4. The names and addresses of the alleged perpetrators of the suspected abuse or neglect, if known;
5. The family composition;
6. The source of the report and the name, address and occupation of the person making the report;
7. Any action taken by the reporting source, including times, locations and dates;
8. Any other information that the person making the report believes may be helpful in furthering the purposes of this section.
C. A copy of the report of known or suspected child abuse or neglect shall be transmitted immediately by the Indian Child Welfare Department to the Tribal Prosecutor and Osage Nation Police.
D. A written report from persons or officials required by this chapter to report known or suspected child abuse or neglect shall be admissible as evidence in any proceeding related to child abuse.