Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Notice of the motion to set aside the consent or permanent relinquishment and hearing on the motion shall be provided to:

A. The person who filed for adoption of the minor;

B. The Indian Child Welfare Department; and

C. To any person in whose favor the consent was given.