Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A. Upon proper request by another tribal or state Title IV-D agency for child support assistance or services, the ONCSS shall comply with the request in accordance with tribal and federal statutes and regulations.

B. The ONCSS may accept a transfer case from another tribal or state Title IV-D agency; provided, that the Osage Nation has jurisdiction over an obligor or noncustodial parent. ONCA 12-51, eff. June 18, 2012.