Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Office of Administrative Hearings or Trial Court may order a person obligated to support a minor child to post a security, bond or other guarantee in a form and amount satisfactory to the court to ensure the payment of child support. ONCA 12-51, eff. June 18, 2012.