- 6-101 Purpose.
- 6-102 General powers and duties of the Tax Commission.
- 6-103 Boat and outboard motor registration.
- 6-104 Registration fees and taxes.
- 6-105 Penalty on new assignments.
- 6-106 Penalty on renewal registration.
Section 4 of ONCA 11-49 provides:
“If any provision of this Act or the application of such provision to any person, firm, association, corporation, or circumstance is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be of no force or effect; but the remainder of the Act shall continue in full force and effect.”