Chapter 2 MARRIAGE
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 2-101 Definition of marriage.
- 2-102 Consanguinity.
- 2-103 Persons having capacity to marry.
- 2-104 Marriage between persons of same gender.
- 2-105 Marriage license requirement.
- 2-106 Issuance and validity of marriage license.
- 2-107 Contents of license; time of return.
- 2-108 Performance or solemnization of marriages; witnesses.
- 2-109 Endorsement and return of marriage license.
- 2-110 Record of application, license and certificate; book.
- 2-111 Additional evidence to determine legal capacity before issuance of marriage license.
- 2-112 Copies of certified records as evidence.
- 2-113 Penalty for solemnizing unlawful marriage.
- 2-114 Unlawfully issuing marriage license, concealing record or performing marriage ceremony; penalty.
- 2-115 Unlawful solicitation of performance of marriage ceremony.
- 2-116 Punishment for violation of Act.
- 2-117 Unlawful sale of papers relating to marriage licenses; penalty.