Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

If the parents of a minor unmarried child are separated without being divorced, the Judge of the court, upon application of any party with legal interest including but not limited to the Osage Nation, may issue any civil process necessary to inquire into the custody of said minor unmarried child. The Court may award the custody and support of said child in accordance with the best interests of the child, for such time and pursuant to such regulations as the case may require. ONCA 12-53, eff. Apr. 19, 2012.