Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The wife or husband may obtain alimony from the other without a divorce, in an action brought for that purpose in the court. Either may make the same defense to such action as he might to an action for divorce, and may, for sufficient cause, obtain a divorce from the other in such action. ONCA 12-53, eff. Apr. 19, 2012.