Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

When a decree of divorce has been issued by the Court, the Court is hereby authorized to dissolve said decree within six months of entry thereof, in or out of the term wherein the decree was granted; provided, that both parties to the divorce action file a petition, signed by both parties, stating that neither party has married another person since the decree of divorce issued and asking that said decree be set aside and held for naught. ONCA 12-53, eff. Apr. 19, 2012.